Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

imtoken wallet

Are you using imtoken wallet. Have you been able to use their exchange to trade, please share us your experience in using the wallet.
I am hearing for the first time that Imtoken have an exchange, i thought it is just an ordinary wallet. I will look into that.
I havent use yet but looking to explore this wallet. I've seen imtoken on twitter. Quite interesting to try a new wallet.
I haven't had the chance to use their exchange but I have used that of Atomic Wallet and its simple and convenient way to exchnage your cryptos right from the app. It has other load of benefits
(11-28-2019, 10:56 AM)Teewise Wrote: Are you using imtoken wallet. Have you been able to use their exchange to trade, please share us your experience in using the wallet.
imToken is an Android and iOS wallet for ETH, BTC, EOS and ERC20 compatible tokens, it is centralized and lets users access the blockchain without locally storing it. It allows managing multiple-chain wallets with one Mnemonic passphrase. Just insert a password, save the 12-word passphrase and you're ready
this is another good and trusted wallet and support all ERC-20 token and for me best is MEW wallet.