Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

how to become a Trader?

Need a lot of experience to become a real trader. then you must continue to learn in the face of everything that happens in the crypto world.
In my opinion, If you want to a trader then first you have to analysis the market closely
I think if you want to good trader you should learn good knowledge about trading. You can watch video and read trader article then you can earn good knowledge about trading.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 04:01 AM by cryptorifat.)
(12-08-2019, 06:45 PM)Mrip02 Wrote: Need a lot of experience to become a real trader. then you must continue to learthank n in the face of evertything that happens in the crypto world.

thank you for share your knowledge and valuable information.. i learn lots of thinks..
To be come a trader you have to buy a specific or valuable item that can double your investment. After that time frame you can sell it.
Market analysis is most important thing for a trader and monitoring the market all time
I think to analyze market is hard for newbie also some expert also still hard to analyze it.
For me i prefer trading in top coin where the marketcap and volume is big, from there we can do trading with little profit but can repeated in short time.