Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

hold or sell token from bounty

do all friend have same experience regarding bounty tokens whether sell or hold and there are many bounty tokens that cannot be sold and only in our wallet .

i have experience at the time of getting a high value token before listed on exchange because of the needs of my end selling regret. and now i did not want to repeat that exprience, i think its better to hold the token from bounty .
Have hold some token which I later regret I should have trade it. I thought the coin will later rise up not knowing it will fall down than I can bear. So holding coin is lucky you can hold it and make profit.
Holding reward from bounty might be risky because 90$ of project after given out rewards will dump, though we have some exception
Now is the time that bounty tokens are best sold immediately after receipt, since it is at this time that they have the highest price.
(11-28-2019, 12:02 AM)macartem Wrote: Now is the time that bounty tokens are best sold immediately after receipt, since it is at this time that they have the highest price.
sounds good advices bro , i  will soon if i have i think at the moment not good for hold token from bounty .
I think immediate sell of rewards is better because after distribution of bounty rewards price are dump maximum cases
It must be hodl first wait for the good price and for the future.waiting and waiting is a good idea to be come a successful.
For me token from bounty is not much worth, i prefer to selling it as soon as possible. Because the chance get good coin where the price is expensive is very rare.
I think a lot of times holding the crypto till you get enough proper numbers would be much better option. once you have strong enough numbers you can then consider just selling the token. I have seen many people using this approach and it works out for them.
I'm selling everything I get from bounties but I started in 2018. In 2017 it was different, you could sell and next few days price could go up 1000% or more. So I've thought of it and it goes like this:
In Bear Market:
- First find out the total market cap of the coin at the moment you receive it
- If it looks like a million or less, hold it. If it's like 100m sell.
In Bull Market:
- Hold everything and wait for moon.