Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Your achievement on bounty and airdrop campaigns?

I join last year and have never achieved anything yet but I know with time I we achieved more profit. please share your achievement to motivate others
Last summer I took part in one very good bounty campaign. Ultimately, i earned about 100$ for doing almost nothing special. I was just visiting social media. The name of it is COCOS Bounty.
Thank you so much for your information. now i am doing sharing to publish to people.
(11-26-2019, 09:43 PM)Teewise Wrote: I join last year and have never achieved anything yet but I know with time I we achieved more profit. please share your achievement to motivate others
Wink i am per min 10- 15 airdrop join.  I like airdrop and bounty
The best bounty i did in 2018 was Atomic Wallet and even the best so far as in return. The bounty lasted for over 6 months and I continued with their content campaign as well. At some point in time the tokens I had was worth $2k but I didn't sell because I believe in the project. I still hold my tokens till today. They have a nice crypto wallet which you guys can try it out. They regularly do giveaways which requires their wallet so having it is worth it.
Personally I believe that the path to success for Bounty/Airdrop campaigns is being picky.

Before joining a project, I closely evaluate the project?

Why?

Because 99% of crypto bounties/airdrops have no value, it is therefore smart to spend time evaluating the projects.
Now this time many bounty and airdrop are scam..I have earned a enough btc on 2017. That time many bounty and good project are doing good thing. Some days ago I have earned 100$+ on energy coin
Nowadays trusting to a bounty campaign is a hard issue due to many of them are scam projects. Last summer, I only get approximately 10 dollars from Bounty Campaign of Hubrisone. But the hard stage of these bounty campaign's distibution stage of money. One of my friend still cannot withdraw his huge amount of money from Digitalbits.