Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Why is Bitcoin so volatile?

I'm still trying to understand why Btc is so volatile. There is so much noise in the crypto-world, telling me that it's time for Btc to rise. But each time it kept going down. What's the art in deciding when it's the best time to invest in Btc.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 06:09 AM by CryptoBerto.)
Because the vast majority of the market value of Bitcoin comes from the speculation on future adoption. Not fully adopted yet. Media or news is also a big part and the investeros emotions or what we called "FOMO" (fear of missing out) which happens when the value of coin is on the rise or it's peak.
The best time you can invest on bitcoin is now. You can predict maybe the price will rise for this year but you can invest bitcoin against next year.
(11-29-2019, 01:29 AM)waser88 Wrote: I'm still trying to understand why Btc is so volatile. There is so much noise in the crypto-world, telling me that it's time for Btc to rise. But each time it kept going down. What's the art in deciding when it's the best time to invest in Btc.
It doesn't have that big capitalization, so anyone with $1 million can move the market. Smile
Because bitcoin is volatile compared to other cryptocurrencies and this is a fact. Bitcoin is a hallmark of this and plays an important role that price is changing.