Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Which exchange is good for Bitcoin trading?

Hello everyone. I am a newbie in this forum. I just started to learn about Bitcoin and its trading. Can anyone recommend an exchange for trading?

One of my friends recommended Binance to me. Do anyone know about it? How do you think about it?
Binance is one of the top most best and popular exchange. I think I can recommend it for you to trade your bitcoin on their exchange.
Binance is a popular place for trading Bitcoins and hundreds of other Altcoins. Binance has crushed the crypto world as a Hong Kong-based organization with servers in Korea. The person cannot use fiat currencies such as USD, EUR and GBP to buy any Crypto currency in Binance, but you can transfer bitcoin and hundreds of other Altcoins in Binance. . Even if you transfer any Altcoin, you will need to convert it to one of the four to purchase other altcoins, and the list is huge. Binance is becoming one of the best places to buy altcoin. I think Binance is a good company and will be the biggest in the future.
(12-02-2019, 09:15 PM)coincatcher Wrote: Binance is a popular place for trading Bitcoins and hundreds of other Altcoins. Binance has crushed the crypto world as a Hong Kong-based organization with servers in Korea. The person cannot use fiat currencies such as USD, EUR and GBP to buy any Crypto currency in Binance, but you can transfer bitcoin and hundreds of other Altcoins in Binance. . Even if you transfer any Altcoin, you will need to convert it to one of the four to purchase other altcoins, and the list is huge. Binance is becoming one of the best places to buy altcoin. I think Binance is a good company and will be the biggest in the future.
I totally agree with you. If you are going to trade high amounts, definitely use binance. I don't trust other exchanges. I just read some of exchanges' scam news.
I recommend you Binance and Bittrex for good trading.Yesterday binance added troy token from their launchpad.If you win some lottery ,airdrop, and trading competition from binance giveaway.
Bittrex requires mandatory KYC verification. That's why I think binance is right for you.
Some time ago, i used to trade on yobit platform, because It's very comfortable to use. Actually, a great deal of people prefer not to use it, but I advise you to try.
I don't know that I want to know that actually which exchange is great
Binance kucoin both of good exchange site but i will recommend binance because it's good profitable and trusted site....
The largest and most advanced cryptocurrencies exchange binance.