Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Whats is BTC?

BTC is a online currency . BTC means Bitcoin. Bitcoin is father of    cryptocurrenc.
Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money.
bitcoin is most secure payment gateway and we can send our funds in a minute but sometimes depends by network conformation.
BTC is our digital payment system method.i think some days later everyone will apcet bitcoin for make payment.Bitcoin is most promising coin ever.so, now btc is important for all of us.
Bitcoin is pioneer of cryptocurrency, so before altcoin it is already created. Bitcoin also decentralized and free to use without any verification. The price is based supply and demand market.
You can call it digital currency, currency of the future or an imaginary currency which use is to make peer to peer transaction for various payments options its structure can't be explain in a single sentence.
(12-12-2019, 09:21 PM)rokon123 Wrote: BTC is our digital payment system method.i think some days later everyone will apcet bitcoin for make payment.Bitcoin is most promising coin ever.so, now btc is important for all of us.

Yes that is right, i hope too about people to accept Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is known for worldwide the price also going up. That is win win solution.