Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

What is your favourite exchanges?

What is your favourite exchanges?
Currently, i'm using different exchangers (I find them on bestchange), because all of them have a different transfer commission, so bestchange helps me to find the best of them.
I'm using different exchanges right now to sell my bounty token but when I am going to trade or going to buy sell crypto currency I am using my favorite crypto exchange BINANCE because of there user friendly system and high security exchange..
I invested many exchange site but my favourite one is kucoin because it's too secure and it's team was too good service...
Binance is my favorit exchange website. Since 2 year i use this sits.It's one if the best exchange sits.There is no need any kyc..
I'm new into crypto so don't know much about trading. I tried one of the exchange and got discouraged due to its complexity. Since then I carry out my trading activities on changeNOW.io which in my opinion is much easier as you are not required to create an account,  no KYC. I basically exchange crypto worth $2  sometimes.
my favourite exchanger is yobit exchanger.i am always use this exchnger and i am always invest this site.its a greatest exchanger.
My favourite exchanger is yobit exchanger. I'm working there long time and it’s a very good site.