Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

What Is The Crypto Future? What You Think About It.

Hi Dear, How Are You? 
You Can Share Your Opinion about crypto future.
Thank You.
I think Market will continue to fall for a while. There will be a sharp rise after that. But it is not possible to predict time.
(11-23-2019, 03:09 PM)BadManCity Wrote: I think Market will continue to fall for a while. There will be a sharp rise after that. But it is not possible to predict time.
Thank you for your openion.  Heart
Trading In The Cryptocurrency Market Is Far From Gambling So,It Require Experience Based On Deep Knowledge Of The Market. Always Give It A Business Approach Then You Will Be Successful. Trade for success, with time m market will rise again
I think it's a wait for us to grow
U think the future is determine by whatever is happening now. We can only hope for a better tomorrow.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 05:03 AM by CryptoBerto.)
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are here to stay. That’s the future. Instead the concern we should have is how blockchain technology might be used maliciously in this future.
(11-24-2019, 05:33 PM)Teewise Wrote: Trading In The  Cryptocurrency Market Is Far From Gambling So,It Require Experience Based On Deep Knowledge Of The Market. Always Give It A Business Approach Then You Will Be Successful. Trade for success, with time m market will rise again
Yap!! Man
Crypto future practically depends on the future and not what anyone decides to say or post here. We can need to wait for the future to see the future.
I think that soon there will be a bright future for cryptocurrencies, because soon bitcoin halving and bitcoin will definitely go up