Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

USDT or TUSD?

Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the U.S. dollar.

[Image: D62cQf6XsAEH4On.png]

TrueUSD is a USD-pegged stablecoin, that provides its users with regular attestations of escrowed balances, full collateral and legal protection against the misappropriation of the underlying USD.

[Image: i?id=fbc28c7c8ca5e4f9a37b6dfac70fb690&n=13&exp=1]

Which stablecoin do you trust more?
The stablecoin I trust is Tether (USDT) because it is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the U.S. dollar. I think it is acceptable
The USDT is the really good stablecoin because of the price is mirror to cash usd, although i did not make transaction i am just look for the my coins equality to usd in a easy way.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 02:17 AM by CryptoBerto.)
USDT is the first stablecoin but TUSD is one of the most consistent stablecoins too. TrustToken has a promising platform. he team behind
TrustToken brings a depth of knowledge and experience that is expected to help the project succeed and potentially exceed expectations.
I think USDT has been tested for some time now. In fact many exchanges are using it to pair. I will go with USDT.