Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Trading tips

Trading Tips
I will share experience for trading to all friend here hope the content is usefull and give impact as well for all friends lets to follow the step by step i create.
  1. first you need have a fund , trading minimum if you a new 10$ its better for trade
  2. and then choices the market if you want to deposit for start trade
  3. then choices the coins want to trading
  4. and its important for rules you need have a mentor about learn a technical analysis
  5. learn from news crypto you can find in more site
  6. after succesfull lets to make earn profit from trading
hope this is will make all friends get more educations trading .
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 12:45 AM by Teewise.)
Thanks for the steps for trading, it will help us to trade successfully and earn our profits but we must careful with the exchange we want to trade on.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 01:15 AM by coincatcher.)
thanks for the main tips about trading, I am a person that cannot get easily understand something without videos, so there might be persons like me. do you have any supplementary videos about that?
Thanks for sharing your trading tips. Trading requires full focus to be successful. You need dedidication to succeed. Make it a full time job.
yeah welcome all , always to learning on trading for getting experience to profit , yeah trading likes work and need full time
Great tips for trading but above all, you must be careful of the kind of coin you choose to trade with. Make sure you seek the advice of expert before trading.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019, 10:19 PM by Indonesia.)
(11-27-2019, 04:47 AM)sidik7 Wrote:
Trading Tips
I will share experience for trading to all friend here hope the content is usefull and give impact as well for all friends lets to follow the step by step i create.
  1. first you need have a fund , trading minimum if you a new 10$ its better for trade
  2. and then choices the market if you want to deposit for start trade
  3. then choices the coins want to trading
  4. and its important for rules you need have a mentor about learn a technical analysis
  5. learn from news crypto you can find in more site
  6. after succesfull lets to make earn profit from trading
hope this is will make all friends get more educations trading .
Where is the experience? that all the above is just basic tutorial on how to trading, where are the tips?
can you give the proof of success from those? (that you said tips)
For me , if you engaged trading you must put in mine be calm , checked everything before doing a trade. Or study first before doing trading. Or study indicator
Before doing trading with your money, i think if you are in cryptocurrency you can try some free money like from faucet and bounty or airdrop. With free money you can try learn first about trading, then use your real money.
I think one needs to be spend only the amount that one can be ready to lose. I think trading becomes harder if you don't know where to spend. I think 100 dollar worth of the ETH or the bitcoin can be traded. And even buying some altcoin and then selling when price changes can be good.