Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Top 5 Exchange

We all here are traders, and are signed onto many exchanges. I would like to know exchange according to you, either centralized or decentralized What are the top 5 exchange. Please mention the pros and cons of your favorite exchange, so that people can know which exchange to go in and which to avoid.

thank you
Top 5 exchange 

1.Binance

2.BKEX
3.Bilaxy
4.Fatbtc
5.Coinsbit
(12-10-2019, 11:38 AM)aksagor Wrote: We all here are traders, and are signed onto many exchanges. I would like to know exchange according to you, either centralized or decentralized What are the top 5 exchange. Please mention the pros and cons of your favorite exchange, so that people can know which exchange to go in and which to avoid.

thank you
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]1. Binance[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Binance is our top choice for trading. It is fairly new exchange compared to other established exchanges out there. Its office is located in Hong Kong [/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]2. Bittrex[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Bittrex is one of the big US exchange out there. It is based in Las Vegas and has competitive trading fee [/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]3. Coinbase and GDAX[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]If you are only interested in only trading in major coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, then Coinbase can be your best bet. With over 10 million customers, it provides a lot of trading volume and li[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]4. Kucoin[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Kucoin is fairly a new exchange in the market. However, they seem to be a great place for traders. The coin deposits on Kucoin are faster and you also get hundreds of coins to choose from.[/color]
I think Best five exchange site is
1.Binance
2. Kucoin
3. Bittrex
4. bitfinix
5. Huobi Pro
I,m Crypto trader.I think top 5 exchange

1. Binance
2. Hitbtc
3. Kucoin
4. Bittrex
5. Bibox
In my view Top 5 eexchange sits is
1-Binance

2.Bitmix
3.Bilaxy
4.yobit
5.Coinsbit
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 01:22 AM by Adnansafa786.)
(12-10-2019, 08:45 PM)Siful Islam Wrote: I think Best five exchange site is
1.Binance
2. Kucoin
3. Bittrex
4. bitfinix
5. Huobi Pro

Binance is the number world crypto exchange,this exchange is a very security full and largest trusted exchange.