Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Tips How to create MyEtherwallet For All friends

i Want to give tips to all friends if still not understand about creat MyEtherWallet lets to follow the tips ,steps by steps :
  • First you need follow here https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/getting-...-a-wallet/
  • Make sure you read overall in the tutor above 
  • and then lets start to create in you laptop
  • its very easy friend and the last steps
  •  you need manage your private keys and save on paper
Thanks for sharing us how to create MyEtherWallet, with this it make it easy for us to create our own wallet address.
It is important for everyone to pay close attention to the url so that you don't log in to phishing site. please take note.
It's very important thing for crypto users. At first go myetherwallet.com and create your account by following instructions
I don't i am to skeptical about using web wallet. For me that is really risky because sometimes website can get hacked. Yes you can get your private key, but you didn't know maybe your private key get exposed.
Thank you so much for your information and also thanks for making it easy to understand and clear for the beginners. I was having problem to create wallet,now i understood.
Doesn't Trust wallet works? I am using Trust wallet in this forum,so please help & let me know if it works.
Why don't you save yourself from all the process and likely from exposure of your private information? You can in less than 5 mins get an Ethereum and erc20 wallet which also supports more than 500 assets. Just go to https://atomicwallet.io/downloads and download the version you cool with. The mobile versions will take you to either google play store to apple store depending on what you choose.

After downloading, set your wallet up and find somewhere safe to key your recovery phrases, You can use password managers like Empass to store your sensitive information. It free and available on playstore and PC