Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

The Reason That You Hold in Crptocurrency

I keep staying in this market and I keep making money with a few altcoins and bitcoins every month. I do this with the idea that I really understand the importance of future crypto currencies and that a good future awaits me. Normally I would think that the crypto currency is a waste of time, and sometimes it is not promising, and I would always give up on investing, but I always give myself hope, I think about what the future holds for the crypto world. However, in general I think of its tremendous impact and what the future has for crypto, I feel solid and I feel loyal and I hope it will get better in the future.

Now, at the beginning of the birth of many companies of the future, we will use crypto currencies to create a universal future.

What are your reasons for staying in crypto worrld?
The reason I am still in the crypto is that there are still opportunities for profit, no matter what, and in addition, the crypto market, which was still in the beginning, would continue to develop in exactly such market conditions when it is appropriate to enter. Because it is possible to make high profits when appropriate time conditions are expected and we invest at the right time.
This is crypto curency and you need to have valid reasons to become a holder.

To hold tokens, you need to be sure that the coin will definitely have a big future, which will in turn cause demand for the token and then cause a price surge.

You need to dyor and flow with the times. make your moves, smartly and confidently.
Definitely yes for the future not now , making money for the future is the best .. still making more and more asset after the time will come I can say to THANK CRYPTO CURRENCY the best..
I completely agree that crypto will be the currency of the future, which is increasing as people's passion for crypto is rising, crypto is emerging and crypto is being used in every field.
(12-02-2019, 08:50 PM)TerriFic Wrote: I keep staying in this market and I keep making money with a few altcoins and bitcoins every month. I do this with the idea that I really understand the importance of future crypto currencies and that a good future awaits me. Normally I would think that the crypto currency is a waste of time, and sometimes it is not promising, and I would always give up on investing, but I always give myself hope, I think about what the future holds for the crypto world. However, in general I think of its tremendous impact and what the future has for crypto, I feel solid and I feel loyal and I hope it will get better in the future.

Now, at the beginning of the birth of many companies of the future, we will use crypto currencies to create a universal future.

What are your reasons for staying in crypto worrld?
Binance Coin is the only major cryptocurrency outperforming bitcoin this year, but its namesake exchange faces heightened scrutiny for its "burning" practice and police raid rumors.

[b][img=657x0]https://images.markets.businessinsider.com/image/5deab50cfd9db2331d5796ae-783/screen-shot-2019-12-06-at-30713-pm.png[/img]Markets Insider[/b]