Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Suggestion for the forum

I discovered that we have more people posting on the giveaway but not any other section of the forum, maybe it is because the reward is based just on the retweet. I feel that if the reward is attach to activities on the forum rather than just retweet. Just a suggestion anyway.
Have notice that also, maybe they think the reward is small
i think need more explain and make create strategy to gain more user and make interaction on this forum
so will make forum active .
I think the admin need to re-adjust the giveaway rewards. if rewards are not strategically attached to the right activities on the forum, it might not be effective.
(11-27-2019, 03:18 PM)Hello Wrote: I think the admin need to re-adjust the giveaway rewards. if rewards are not strategically attached to the right activities on the forum, it might not be effective.
yeah all people is coming because on this forum any more event i think need explain to all user must create activities so this forum
is better future.
Arrange some contests may be attracted to more members and should be the rules simple.
Stay active and earn more it's good platform for earning some free money
I want to bitcoin app site is tha views with that early members on
Stay active and reffer your friends to help him for earning some free money and enjoy your time with this platform
That's a great idea for this forum. This can help this forum to grow more than any other community and help us to work into a best ones and take this site into a great time