Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Safe your crypto in private wallet

If you have crypto better save your crypto in private wallet ,dont save in exchange and then in private wallet will reduce the risk level better because of good protection and add 2fa to maintain a better level of security .
Thanks for the advice, it good to save our coin in a private wallet and not share your private key no anyone so that you won't lose your assets
It is very risky to save your asset on exchange because exchange can be hack at anytime, you need to have a private wallet that only you know the private key.
Yes , it's most important things may you your assets without security
You mean our wallet like Desktop wallet or mobile wallet?
Yes i always save some my cryptocurrency in my wallet. That is more safe than exchanges, where exchanges can get hacked anytime.
As they always say, Exchanges are meant for trading. If you want to hold for long it highly recommended to go for wallets that you have access to your private keys. Atomic Wallet is great as it secure, decentralized, and come with handy features which may come to use in our daily activities in the crypto space.
Yes, I'm using coinbase and blockchain wallet.  It's are save for me.  I keep crypto in there.
(06-26-2020, 04:44 AM)Jaydul46 Wrote: Yes, I'm using coinbase and blockchain wallet.  It's are save for me.  I keep crypto in there.
Wow it's interesting you still use these wallets, I actually had to shun these two and started using Atomic Wallet. However, I like to know what are some of the interesting features they've rolled out now? It's been a while