Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Ripple

I sit and read the topics, and I have a sense that every second in this forum believes in ripple. Why? He has no prospects for growth at all. He pumped out in 2017 and everyone talked about him.
Ripple ever experienced a great day in 2018 once it can overtake Ethereum. But now, it seems hard to compete with ETH. Regarding the price, not only Ripple is experiencing long bearish, but other altcoins also have the same problems. Wait till BTC halving to see a potential move on Ripple price.
*Forum Supporter*
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 05:04 AM by olegininh.)
I think ever . But maybe he is a scam but wherever nobody know about this and the future of Bitcoin

I don't believe in Ripple when was 2018 year Bitcoin grow up and all the coins grow up too Ripple grow up the last. And I don't like this coin and the best option will be to buy and hold Bitcoin
Ever since Ripple has always been so, up and down from year to year just like that. sometimes unexpectedly rising drastically and also drastically derived
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 08:23 PM by moshiur577.)
(12-06-2019, 03:58 PM)nikituz Wrote: I sit and read the topics, and I have a sense that every second in this forum believes in ripple. Why? He has no prospects for growth at all. He pumped out in 2017 and everyone talked about him.
RippleNet offers the most advanced blockchain technology for global payments—making it easy for financial institutions to reach a trusted, growing network of 300+ providers across 40+ countries and 
six continents.

(12-07-2019, 07:16 AM)Setiawan Wrote: Ripple ever experienced a great day in 2018 once it can overtake Ethereum. But now, it seems hard to compete with ETH. Regarding the price, not only Ripple is experiencing long bearish, but other altcoins also have the same problems. Wait till BTC halving to see a potential move on Ripple price.
RippleNet offers the most advanced blockchain technology for global payments—making it easy for financial institutions to reach a trusted, growing network of 300+ providers across 40+ countries and 
six continents.

(12-07-2019, 07:16 AM)Setiawan Wrote: Ripple ever experienced a great day in 2018 once it can overtake Ethereum. But now, it seems hard to compete with ETH. Regarding the price, not only Ripple is experiencing long bearish, but other altcoins also have the same problems. Wait till BTC halving to see a potential move on Ripple price.
With RippleNet, Santander launched the world’s first mobile application for cross-border payments, One Pay FX.
this good choice and big investors love to hold and XRP fess also low and already archived 3rd rank in CMC