Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Returning again to this forum

It's really very exciting for me to return to this forum. When I first registered here then after 2days it was under website maintenance. Great to return back after several months.
help please i'm not clear this platform .I can't create any post trade, forum on this platform. Can anyone help me with how to create a post, how to write an article would be helpful.
(06-05-2020, 02:16 AM)Adnansafa786 Wrote: help please i'm not clear this platform .I can't create any post trade, forum on this platform. Can anyone help me with how to create a post, how to write an article would be helpful.
First in the front page of this forum you will see all the threads. Then you need to select in which thread you want to post(like Bitcoin in the attachment photo). Then select new thread and then you can post anything in your way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I feel very good to be able to work in this forum. But one thing is not clear. This site does not pay now. If not, please let me know, if anyone knows .
It is really a good work i think. I return in this forum. First i could not understand hw to work. Now i am clear about this. It is very exciting for me.