Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Protection from hacking

As I said earlier, the biggest feature of blockchain is that a blockchain is added to the blockchain, which means that the block is completely unchanged. No change in the block is possible in any way. That is, it is quite impossible to hack. Why impossible?
currently market have more then 200 billion dollars so hacking is normal but we can protect yourself from upcoming attack just using 2FA code and always store your funds in private wallet and backup your private Keys.
That is impossible hacking the block in blockchain.
Because the only one way to open the block you need mining it, that is not cheap. So miner is will solving and decrypt the block with their hashing power. For the hardwork they get the reward cryptocurrency.
(12-12-2019, 02:33 PM)mishel22 Wrote: As I said earlier, the biggest feature of blockchain is that a blockchain is added to the blockchain, which means that the block is completely unchanged. No change in the block is possible in any way. That is, it is quite impossible to hack. Why impossible?
For now its Yes, Blockchain is unhackable but how about the future if the IT industry was developed more capable computing machine like quantum systems im afraid that blockchain is not reliable anymore at that time. But for now we should focus all our energies on how to make Blockchain more useful in our time.
I think some blockchains are very much secure and there can't be any hacking on their wallet. but some blockchcains are kind of open enough to be easily hacked. i guess we can always see how the security issue may always come in such context and we have to watch out on that.
This will mostly be a key idea to protect themselves within the crypto market, however, it is worthwhile to keep up with the new era and the essence of something new, because cyber-terrorists use whatever kind of environment can be found within our assets.