Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Potential altcoins

I have decided to open this thread because I know some of us are looking for potential altcoins to invest, we can make use of this thread to share with ourselves the potential altcoins that we can invest at the moment. I hope this be of great help to every investors in the house now and in the nearest future.
 Today the coin I am suggesting for the forum is
 Digitalbit (XDB).  It is a very good coins that have got a lot of potential. Listed on IDEX, BILAXY
Telegram linkAngrydigitalbits.
You can also suggest a potential altcoins. Please do not suggest a coin you know nothing about.
Good but is there any bounty or airdrop to join to earn XDB coin apart from Investing because of us who don't have much money to invest.
Knowing some potential altcoins will help many of us to invest right. I will see if i can invest in this coin, i will also like others to suggest more coins for us.
That's great. Looks promising. Thanks for sharing some new altcoin notjust the old ones.  Love to explore new coins out there that has a potential. Let's give them a chance.
bro, you've completely forgotten about the bnb, it's one of the most promising altcoins. This is a coin from the most famous crypto exchange in the world, to pay for the commission
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 05:21 PM by Wolverine.)
Ferrum Network is looks good. However the marketing team is managed by amateurs. Still made good money.

I plan to share my signal list in the forum soon. Pretty good for investors.
(12-06-2019, 05:20 PM)Wolverine Wrote: Ferrum Network is looks good. However the marketing team is managed by amateurs. Still made good money.
Nice reply. It is not too bad if only the marketing team seems amateurs. The most important thing that the core team has good quality people. Then, they also can improve their MVP well.
*Forum Supporter*