Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

New altcoins for investment

I'm curious about new altcoins for investment. Since most new altcoins are worthless, I rarely saw people suggest to invest in them. However, I still believe that there are always good new altcoins for sure. Guys, do you know what new altcoins are the best options for investment nowadays?
*Forum Supporter*
If you want to invest, I definitely recommend you to go to STO projects. ICOs no longer win and always reduce under the ICO price. You should research the STOs who have great team.
(12-16-2019, 06:08 AM)Setiawan Wrote: I'm curious about new altcoins for investment. Since most new altcoins are worthless, I rarely saw people suggest to invest in them. However, I still believe that there are always good new altcoins for sure. Guys, do you know what new altcoins are the best options for investment nowadays?
I think the market was not ready for the new Altcoins, because of the present situation the market is struggling thats why for me its very risky to invest in the Altcoins specially those so called shitcoints!
I think XLM and EOS are good enough for the 2020 for me. I don't think I would be spending more time and investment into new altcoins. I can get the money mostly in ETH and the bitcoin. And hoping that my focus stay in the new coins only if there is going to be profit.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2019, 03:47 AM by ProofStake.)
bitcoins are very expensive and we need to find some money that will work well in the coming years I would suggest you look at the Ethiopian coin I feel like the power of the empgi has great potential and more news is coming in 2020 looking for MTC token and future token -DGTX
I can't trust ethiopian coin because that coin has no US based or china based backing. And that means we have to think about the investing into the right type of coins. For me the ETH based coins or ERC 20 based coins are more suitable and also cheap too.
I do not like altcoins. I have never used these coins. So I have no idea about these coins. But trading is very profitable
(12-24-2019, 02:11 PM)Esmee Wrote: I can't trust ethiopian coin because that coin has no US based or china based backing. And that means we have to think about the investing into the right type of coins. For me the ETH based coins or ERC 20 based coins are more suitable and also cheap too.
You are really missing, I recommend you look into alts. Some are very promising. Ethereum for instance is a good investment. There are other low cap coins like Atomic Wallet token which has done really well in the market and have launched staking where you earn up to 23% per year.