Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Need BTC

My need 100$ btc.  I am buy btc and hold. But btc price meybe up 24hr
I think btc is future proof so whenever you can trade and hold because in the future btc future was bright..
Of course we need BTC and for that's why I'm finding way to make more and now I have 470$ worth of BTC.
(12-12-2019, 10:34 AM)Amit01229 Wrote: Of course we need BTC and for that's why I'm finding way to make more and now I have 470$ worth of BTC.
It's good to hear that you so much in your wallet, but I had only $100 and as per the topic starter he need BTC and do you like to sell yours?
(12-12-2019, 09:42 AM)Siful Islam Wrote: I think btc is future proof so whenever you can trade and hold because in the future btc future was bright..
Thanks bro..    Your idea is best. .. Thank you comment my post
I'm also want to buy some btc for future, i think btc will up soon.my friend also suggest me to buy some btc for future.i want to buy 5 lak satoshi btc for future.
I always regularly buy Bitcoin every month. I buy it at the lowest price every month. With that i have a possibility get profit if the price going up. I believe in Bitcoin because it is have big marketcap and volume.