Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Litecoin

This is another popular cryptocurrency that is fairly similar to Bitcoin, but much faster. Currently its market value is about $ 44 dollars.
(12-11-2019, 05:06 PM)mishel22 Wrote: This is another popular cryptocurrency that is fairly similar to Bitcoin, but much faster. Currently its market value is about $ 44 dollars.
[color=rgba(23, 24, 27, 0.85)]Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency created by Charlie Lee[/color]
This is my another favourite coin and I know it's give good profit and for that why I'm currently holding 2.6 LTC.
I think the price of lite is very low at the moment when we are going to buy now, his salary will be increased in the future and we are making a good profit I want to hold this long, what would you recommend? Do I have to hold a long coin? Or the daily trade
This could be alternative to Bitcoin for investing in the market, I am hoping the price will rise in the future so all would be making huge profit. I am slightly invested into that.
I always use litecoin. This coin is very profitable for me. A few days ago the price of litecoin went down but now the price of litecoin is going up .i love litecoin.