Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Is mining still profitable?

There was a time that mining was an hot cake, though underdeveloped countries find it difficult to do mining because we need constant light to do that. I was to ask those that are still in mining, is mining still profitable?
Mining is no more profitable maybe it becomes cause of the market situation, I hope it will get better soon
mining in last year is very profitable but in 2019 mining demand down i dont know about it i think its better to trading
and we can earn every time.
It's not profitable anymore. It's still there but it's difficult to mine nowadays. Not only its expensive,  slow but it request big power consumption. So it's not good to mine if you did it individually.
Now mining is profitable only on an industrial scale with powerful equipment. And for ordinary people - it is now not profitable.
Mining is no more beneficial for an individual because setting the equipment and other thing requires too much costs and it does not worth it. Nowadays trend for mining is social mining, we can talk about that.
(11-26-2019, 04:15 PM)Absolutep Wrote: There was a time that mining was an hot cake, though underdeveloped countries find it difficult to do mining because we need constant light to do that. I was to ask those that are still in mining, is mining still profitable?

Before you start crypto mining activities, you should already have a plan and goals. so that the complaints and question you tells in this post can be minimized. For me, crypto mining equal with investment.

And don't forget one important things : electricity cost (like already said by Wolverine on his/her post comment https://coinstalks.com/Thread-Is-mining-...93#pid1493 )
Most people agree that mining is not profitable anymore. Only a few still survive in certain ways, but I don't know how they can earn profits. I guess they may set minimum targets.
*Forum Supporter*