Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

How to you identify a scam crypto project or company.

Lightbulb 
Plz share your Opinio,,  if you have experience about it. Thank you
Most of the scam project have noticed do ask for ETH before they can send reward and most of them ask from private key so as to send reward, so beware.
identify the scam project i think need a take time , likes analysis overall the team of the project and then always to read the whitepaper and continous follow the roadmap on the project .
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019, 09:47 AM by Codemax.)
(11-26-2019, 12:16 AM)Teewise Wrote: Most of the scam project have noticed do ask for ETH before they can send reward and most of them ask from private key so as to send reward, so beware.
Wow thank you.

(11-26-2019, 09:44 AM)sidik7 Wrote: identify the scam project i think need a take time , likes analysis overall the team of the project and then always to read the whitepaper and continous follow the roadmap on the project .
Hmm thank you.
If it's good to be true promising you for high returns in  a short perioud of time. Mostlly cloud mining services are scams that will end up the site gone and can't access suddenly For a project/company be sure to check the team and profiling their background. If theres no team or whitepaper it's surely a scam project. Be sure to research first before investing.
You need to start by checking through the website of the project, a scam project cannot waste a lot of money creating a website. Check the quality of the website. You also need to look into biography of each of the person in the team to know how long they have been in crypto. Also check the advisors to see if they have some credibility. You also need to look at the partners of the project and see if you can trust them, also check how consistent they are updating their social platform.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 11:23 PM by Bird333.)
Ну конечно это очень высокие % выплат, скорее всего это просто скам пирамида, которая соскамится как наберёт много денег

Так же не верьте обещаниям о вложениях 200р и получение десятков тысяч, только дурак на это поведётся
How to identify?
We need complex research and analysis.
Look into the team member's identities, check Whitepaper, take a look at their social media channels, the project legality, and so on.
*Forum Supporter*
First i find out the team members then i try find the review about the project.
First I see their social media status and activities and see their community