Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

How to learn mining?

I am looking to learn the art of mining. Experts please guide me how I can learn mining bitcoin and ethereum and how much I can make per day mining. 
You can see video on YouTube to learn about mining. Reading articles is helpful and you can take advice from miner
i think you can get of your answer in youtube the best way find any solution you can also search google
(12-11-2019, 05:33 PM)Siful Islam Wrote: i think you can get of your answer in youtube the best way find any solution you can also search google
 Thanks bro.  Your idea is good.  Youtube is best help line in the world.
(12-10-2019, 09:00 AM)Sujon17 Wrote: I am looking to learn the art of mining. Experts please guide me how I can learn mining bitcoin and ethereum and how much I can make per day mining. 
There's already a lots of video tutorials that you can find from YouTube and also some groups from Facebook who can guide you up properly with this venue of business. 

Just curious, since mining is no longer profitable not unless you have low to free electricity charges but maintaining and facilitating mining rigs are very costly.
Your answer is in youtube. You search there and you get your solution. But i didn’t like mining site.