Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

[Hot Airdrop] Hubscop is peer to peer networking system for delivering and marketing.

Star  (This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 09:57 AM by Codemax.)
[Image: IMG-20191127-124536-936.png]
Hubscop is a peer to peer networking system for delivering and marketing.

New airdrop:Hubscop(Hubs)
Reward : 100($37)
Rate : 4/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Remarks : Total supply is 97 million
Focus:Token will be distributed after IEO

How To Join

Bot Airdrop Link : airdrop page
🔹 Join on telegram group.(Mandatory)
🔹 Follow on Twitter.(Mandatory)
🔹 Like on Facebook.(Optioal,Skip)
🔹 You will receive 100 Hubs tokens.
🔹 Get 18 Hubs for each referral.
Also join our responser group and channel
Additional Information:
Hubscop is a peer to peer networking system for delivering and marketing contents in a fair and ethical manner.Hubscop is a game changer offering an alternative to social blogging, members on premium or on the multi level content marketing system earns the best possible with almost 0% fees.

Thank you Enjoy. Heart
earn up 37$ really excited for participate bro , i think im still not see this airdrop in every channel i will to join bro
thank you for your find
(11-27-2019, 10:07 AM)sidik7 Wrote: earn up 37$ really excited for participate bro , i think im still not see this airdrop in every channel i will to join bro
thank you for your find
Ok thank you for your reply.
Thanks for the hot airdrop but have confirm it before sharing it to us because most airdrop are scam and waste of time. And I don't want to do any scam airdrop again.
(11-27-2019, 02:45 PM)Teewise Wrote: Thanks for the hot airdrop but have confirm it before sharing it to us because most airdrop are scam and waste of time. And I don't want to do any scam airdrop again.
Thank you for reply, now as your wish. All the time i try to share legit airdrop. Nice day
This is a good project to me. i have joined here and i wish this project will go to moon.