Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

[HIRING] Looking For Professional Community Manager

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 11:20 PM by ZolexEcosystem.)
We require the services of an experienced telegram manager. Initial employment term will be 4 weeks. The need for a community manager will be ongoing and employment terms / payment structure will be renegotiated after 4 weeks.

Tasks include:
Greeting new members
deleting / banning spammers
Hours: 6am GMT - 6pm GMT

Please post here or pm me to express interest.

Thank you in advance for your time
Hello

I would like to apply for the role of community manager/Customer support in your organization.  I feel I am the most ideal candidate for this job because I have valuable work experience in this position and I offer so much value to this project. I am a native English speaker and I worked as a community manager for Hydrogen Platform between March 2018 and August 2018 where I brought sanity to the group and constructively engaged the community. Currently, I am working as a community manager at OneLedger where I help in promoting brand awareness through social media campaigns, provide customer support to community questions and queries, engage community members in healthy discussions about the OneLedger project as well as manage new product and content releases with the online community. I believe I have the requisite blockchain knowledge and community management experience which makes me the best person for this role. I am looking forward not only to work for this project but also to be an ambassador of this amazing blockchain project. Thank you 

You can reach me through foleybizz@gmail.com 
hello i would like to apply as a community manager i've been managing groups for almost 2 years you can also check my current jobs @cbit_love
Private messages was answered...
(10-28-2019, 11:20 PM)ZolexEcosystem Wrote: Hello ,
I would love to apply as a community moderator in your group,
In my current role as Online Community Moderator for ICOspeaks group I act as the point of content between the company and its online users by working to answer questions solve problems provide assistance and resolve disputes members of the online community may have. I am adept at communication particularly written and am able to create messages that are easily understood and reach intended parties. My time management and multi-tasking skills are excellent allowing me to attend to various projects at once. Perhaps my greatest skill is at nurturing relationships and creating communities virtually.

You can check me out @dannyte on telegram
(10-30-2019, 01:49 PM)debisy025 Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 11:20 PM)ZolexEcosystem Wrote: Hello ,
I would love to apply as a community moderator in your group,
In my current role as Online Community Moderator for ICOspeaks group I act as the point of content between the company and its online users by working to answer questions solve problems provide assistance and resolve disputes members of the online community may have. I am adept at communication particularly written and am able to create messages that are easily understood and reach intended parties. My time management and multi-tasking skills are excellent allowing me to attend to various projects at once. Perhaps my greatest skill is at nurturing relationships and creating communities virtually.

You can check me out @dannyte on telegram

Please send your monthly fee in PM
(10-28-2019, 11:20 PM)ZolexEcosystem Wrote: We require the services of an experienced telegram manager. Initial employment term will be 4 weeks. The need for a community manager will be ongoing and employment terms / payment structure will be renegotiated after 4 weeks.

Tasks include:
Greeting new members
deleting / banning spammers
Hours: 6am GMT - 6pm GMT

Please post here or pm me to express interest.

Thank you in advance for your time
I have experience,  you can check my profile details. Also you can check my current job. Thank you.
I am a professional community manager. I workes successfully so many projects in the past as a community manager. I already sent pm
i have a personal community which i have been managing since last year, i have so much skills concerning this task, its something i can do for long as your working hours specifies. you can reply me and we will get to business