Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Future bounty campaigns

I really want to ask the admin if they have a plan of bringing bounty campaigns in the nearest future because we all need it to stay in the forum.
Am sure on this forum there will be great bounty campaign which we will all benefit and earn more profit, can't wait to join the campaign.
As I understood, this company already launched and can be obtain an award for writing messages on forum and attract new participants. Maybe I misunderstood. If so correct me
(12-04-2019, 01:11 PM)sabic Wrote: As I understood, this company already launched and can be obtain an award for writing messages on forum and attract new participants. Maybe I misunderstood. If so correct me

Yes. You can earn dollar in per post. The Forum continues to grow quickly. Admins are very concerned
(12-04-2019, 02:04 PM)Gogo Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 01:11 PM)sabic Wrote: As I understood, this company already launched and can be obtain an award for writing messages on forum and attract new participants. Maybe I misunderstood. If so correct me

Yes. You can earn dollar in per post. The Forum continues to grow quickly. Admins are very concerned
Very much interesting forum. A few people who know about this forum. If it continue many people will join the forum.
I saw there is a bounty section and one bounty maybe pay with ETH. So it's really nice. I hope all can participate in good project and earn money from here
Boundary here off the etc across Bangladesh has will pray times