Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Facebook announces Libra cryptocurrency

Facebook has finally revealed the details of its cryptocurrency, Libra, which will let you buy things or send money to people with nearly zero fees. You’ll pseudonymously buy or cash out your Libra online or at local exchange points like grocery stores, 
Facebook is 3rd ranking Website In Alexa and have huge userbase if Successfully launched Libra then mass adoption complete within 1 year and crypto boost like rocket.
Facebook just can't be trusted. Anything from them can be pretty risky and also not worth it when it comes to the sustaining power. Plus they are more likely to be controlling the currency power. I have noticed that it can be pretty tough to trust anything facebook launches to be good for people.
I think the US and the French government want to force Facebook to abide by their rules, but unfortunately, we don't know what kind of rules governments wish to make. We can wait a while, but I'm not sure if Facebook will continue with the project or maybe Facebook will change the name of their project and do something new than the previous project.