Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

EOS Wallet

Most of us have been having issues with creating EOS wallet because of the payment attached to the activation. I want you to know that  Bancor.network is giving out free EOS wallet if you open an account with them. You can try it out.
Have try to open EOS wallet but they ask for payment in ETH that make me drop it, why did they require money for opening it?
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 09:00 PM by moshiur577.)
A secure EOS Wallet for Android combining the simplicity and convenience of the best financial apps. The wallet is a secure solution which will protect your coins on several levels. Our wallet will meet the needs of any cryptocurrency holder from beginner to master.

(11-28-2019, 09:56 AM)Hello Wrote: Most of us have been having issues with creating EOS wallet because of the payment attached to the activation. I want you to know that  Bancor.network is giving out free EOS wallet if you open an account with them. You can try it out.
A secure EOS Wallet for Android combining the simplicity and convenience of the best financial apps. The wallet is a secure solution which will protect your coins on several levels. Our wallet will meet the needs of any cryptocurrency holder from beginner to master.
I think murmur EOS wallet is the best.i,m already use murmur No payong any ETH free created EOS wallet jst wait few days. you can use murmur
I advise you to use the Myetherwallet wallet. This Myetherwallet wallet is a trusted wallet. This wallet you can use to store your Coins like EOS, Ethereum, Bitcoin or other. This wallet is arguably safe and comfortable for you and avoids wallet hackers that are rife today.
may be useful
EOS is most useful after ETH wallet. It's totally different from Eth and btc wallet
(12-11-2019, 10:20 AM)Shamimsalman4 Wrote: EOS is most useful after ETH wallet. It's totally different from Eth and btc wallet
Eos is best wallet of cryptocurrency world. I am use eos wallet.
In my choice Tokenpocket is best for me and Tokenpocket support all DAPPS and Staking so This is ALL IN ONE Wallet For EOS platform.