Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Dump! Dump! Dump!

Exclamation 
Now some people on the Internet predict that bitcoin will hit a new low since 2018. Is this someone harvesting leeks and alarmist? Historically, there seems to be a similar voice every time prices fall. Our retail investors are reduced to leeks every time.
Yes buddy. I hate dumps and everytime dumps going... I think $20k is so far but we can't give up.
so far bitcoin after going up last week today is a dump , i think have more reason bitcoin dump but we sure for 2020 the value of bitcoin is growth up .
(10-25-2019, 02:47 PM)na4e41 Wrote: Now some people on the Internet predict that bitcoin will hit a new low since 2018. Is this someone harvesting leeks and alarmist? Historically, there seems to be a similar voice every time prices fall. Our retail investors are reduced to leeks every time.
Cryptocurrency is volatile and that is why we should expect anything at anytime irrespective of speculations. Most of the predictions are just speculations.
Its dumping now, the pump will come after the dump. Same as it ever was...
After darkness there will be light, after dumping there will be pumping
After midnight the light comes on so we have to wait
After a dump theres a pump. History repeat itself. Still positive about Bitcoin. It's a matter of time. Yeah!
Market is crazy now and already exited short and relong at better entry !! Go long, targets remain !!

My journey in last few days:

+ Shorted from 8k7 ✔️
+ Shorted from 8k5 ✔️
+ Shorted from 8k2 ✔️
+ Shorted from 7k1 to 6k7 ✔️
+ Round 1: Longed from 7k to 7k3 ✔️
+ Round 2: Longing from 6k1 ❓

Let's pray...
Dump has become a song in the cryptocurrency now because we are in the bear. We cannot help it. All we can do is to hodl for bull run.