Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Does Amazon accept bitcoin?

Bitcoin can be used to buy a variety of product available on Amazon. The largest retailer has remained quiet about the possibility of direct cryptocurrency payment. Even though it does not accept bitcoin, Amazon does accepted gift cards that can be applied to all purchases
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2019, 10:22 PM by Gogo.)
No. Amazon doesn't accept bitcoins, but there are some ways to quickly turn bitcoins into cash. For example, there are paypal account holders who sell it.
Amazon does not accept the BTC or any form of cryptocurrency. I think only Microsoft Store accepts BTC on certain products. And it seems they are doing fine with it. I personally think that you can get someone else to buy it for you. Sites like purse.io can work in this context.
No Amazon does not accept Bitcoin but there are many Chinese companies who accepts Bitcoins because Bitcoin is legal in their country and people buy goods with that cryptocurrency
Till now Amazon didn't adopt cryptos as their payment option.i think sooner to later Amazon is going to adopt the cryptos because the way crypto user is increasing sooner everyone will try to pay them through cryptos.