Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Do you know whitepaper

Explain What is Whitepaper
Whitepaper is the most of important part of a project to provide detailed information about the project journey and introduce all of the objectives of the project , and then in the whitepaper it is necessary to have complete contents.
so Whitepaper must to create original to give best performance for all investor want to invest on the project .
Whitepaper is a document which is designed for bounty campaign which give all information about bounty.
Teewise Wrote:Whitepaper is a document which is designed for bounty campaign which give all information about bounty.
White paper is not design for bounty campaign rather it is design for the whole project. This is where we can get every information we need about a project.
White paper is more like a guide to every project for every that seek information about a project
whitepaper is the required in project all about information detail , plan and overall profil of the project for want to introduce to all investor and to make sure and trust to all investor .
(11-27-2019, 06:24 PM)Teewise Wrote: Whitepaper is a document which is designed for bounty campaign which give all information about bounty.
You should re-check the white paper made by Satoshi for bitcoin "the electronic cash system" . It's the greatest guide to understand bitcoin and how it works.
Am telling this example because we are in the board dedicated for bitcoin. For altcoins, each token has to be described in the same way Satoshi did it with bitcoin. Nothing related to bounties.
Of course, I know Whitepaper since I almost see it every day. It is something that we need to learn carefully to know the quality of a project.
*Forum Supporter*
Whitelist is content about the product they offered in the public kind of the project , the road map the location all in all is about the product they offered.
Yes, Whitepaper is very important for any project. If you know details about the project then you have to read the project whitepaper
Yes I know about it . Without white paper a project can't launch so it's essential for a project