Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Disadvantages of Bitcoin

Bitcoin is still not widely accepted online.
The user's transactions are not trackable by the government and the use of Bitcoin is not valid in many countries because of the fear of criminalization.
Bitcoin have one big problem that's the main cause many countries government don't allow and the cause is money laundering
currently wheals manipulation is bad things and also for some scam project and concepts I think most disadvantage is this
(12-10-2019, 06:38 PM)Shamimsalman4 Wrote: Bitcoin have one big problem that's the main cause many countries government don't allow and the cause is money laundering

Yes that is right Bitcoin have a chance to be tools for money laundring. But i think every currency can used for criminal like that.
I think we have seen so far how many countries have their economy damaged due to the bitcoin and other cryptocoins. I think we have to watch out when such coins can damage the overall economy. I personally think that we have to be mindful of not affecting our local govt because at the end it will directly affect us.
Very high risk if you don't know how to play the game. But they need it a proper knowledge to over the risks. This is challenge and understanding to play the game to win.
I think the biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin now is that people, especially people in low-income countries, are destroying their economy for bitcoin, and that even a bag of money and cannot be bought bread. Bitcoin became a source of hope for these people, but it also turned to scammers new life area.