Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Can Cryto Mining recover in the future?

I remember the days when I was starting in the crypto world. One of the in-demand that time is crypto mining. Some people are buying and setting up their own mining rig. The income that time from mining was very dependable. You can quit your job and just focus on mining but nowadays, bitcoin mining is diminishing due to the high cost of operating expenses and it is really hard to mine bitcoin.

I'm just wondering if there is achance for the crypto mining industry to recover in the future? Not just about Bitcoin but on other coins as well. What are your thughts?
(12-09-2019, 04:41 PM)lnashik6 Wrote: I remember the days when I was starting in the crypto world. One of the in-demand that time is crypto mining. Some people are buying and setting up their own mining rig. The income that time from mining was very dependable. You can quit your job and just focus on mining but nowadays, bitcoin mining is diminishing due to the high cost of operating expenses and it is really hard to mine bitcoin.

I'm just wondering if there is achance for the crypto mining industry to recover in the future? Not just about Bitcoin but on other coins as well. What are your thughts?
I recollect the days when I was beginning in the crypto world. One of the sought after that time is crypto mining. Undecided
Yes crypto currency is future currency all over the world