Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Bitcoin and Drug baron

Many people believe that drug baron is taking advantage of bitcoin to make some bad transaction and because of that some people conclude that bitcoin is a tool in the hand of a criminal. Do you agree with that?
No, because a serious people a spit on bitcoin, they spend their transactions well in Fiat. They have long been on the market, even when there was still bitcoin
No, I don't think that drug baron is taking advantage of bitcoin to make some bad transactions. Maybe it because of the value of bitcoin, why not other coins.
Yes, it might be true because of the bitcoin still have anonymity about ownership. I meant that ownership of a wallet of bitcoin not like the fiat wallet which is creates by banks. So, it is open to drug baron sector.
I have not seen a single case where the Baron used bitcoins, but I believe that the barons trust only gold and cash
This theory cannot be taken lightly, because Bitcoin is anonymous, and it is entirely possible that criminals can make transactions for their own purposes.