Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Bitcoin Halving

Bitcoin halving is when the reward from mining reduced by 50% every four years. Many believe this event will have a dramatic effect on Bitcoin’s price.

so what your opinion about bitcoin halving? Will this make bitcoin price rise or vice versa?
I think yes because when the quantity is low the quality will be high, so bitcoin price will rise.
I guess we have a similar topic on the forum. Halving bitcoin is good but dies not guarantee an automatic increase in price, we need more than just have to help bitcoin.
Already posted this but every bitcoin halving is a positive result. Next halving would be a significant one IMO. It will be the highest increase. Knowing the history of bitcoin halves.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019, 07:16 PM by davids.)
(11-26-2019, 05:22 PM)Teewise Wrote: I think yes because when the quantity is low the quality will be high, so bitcoin price will rise.
i think it's about supply and demand, with halving it's will reduces the amount of new Bitcoin entering circulation every day. In the past, this has been one of the driving factors behind Bitcoin’s previous bull runs.

(11-26-2019, 06:40 PM)Absolutep Wrote: I guess we have a similar topic on the forum. Halving bitcoin is good but dies not guarantee an automatic increase in price, we need more than just have to help bitcoin.
i'm looking about this topic in here but it's not on the first page. so i don't know if have similiar topic in here before
I believe that this will lead to an increase in the price of bitcoin, because this is not the first halving, and after the previous price went only up
Bitcoin halving will help the price of bitcoin to grow because halving will reduce the supply thereby increase the demand.