Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Bitcoin Advantages

Bitcoin is easier to deal with than debit or credit card. No intermediary merchant account like debit or credit card is required.It is possible to send and receive Bitcoin anytime anywhere in the world. No bank holidays, no borders. There is no bureaucracy. Bitcoin allows its users full control over their money.
It has many many advantages. You can use it easily to buy products from online
bitcoin is future so it's can give huge and bitcoin will best global payment system in worldwide.
(12-10-2019, 06:18 PM)mishel22 Wrote: Bitcoin is easier to deal with than debit or credit card. No intermediary merchant account like debit or credit card is required.It is possible to send and receive Bitcoin anytime anywhere in the world. No bank holidays, no borders. There is no bureaucracy. Bitcoin allows its users full control over their money.
BTC.com is a web wallet originally created by Blocktrail and now owned by Bitmain Technologies. It also publishes an Android wallet, an iOS Wallet, a Bitcoin API, a block explorer
Bitcoin have some advantages, like it is can't controlled by government and also have transparent, so we can look every transaction freely. Because that i choose Bitcoin.
These days I am kind of happy seeing the purse.io type websites allow you to buy something lot cheaper and quicker. And they sell to international users too. I think personally on that note I find the use of the bitcoin lot more helpful as well. I wish we can have that with ether too.