Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Bcnex Exchange | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Star 
[Image: download-bg.png]

In the wave of industrial revolution 4.0, Blockchain is considered the “key” to digital transformation and building future technology platforms. Capturing that trend, the Bcnex blockchain trading platform is the result of the efforts, vision and passion of a team of Vietnamese technology investors and developers.

At Bcnex, They always honor the values that connect people and promote creativity. They look forward to building an ecosystem of “creative blockchain start-up incubator” - where communication, knowledge sharing and exchange of values will be facilitated by blockchain technology, not only in Vietnam but also worldwide.

Join Here : http://bit.ly/BCNEXexchange
Do you ever use this exchange? Is it trustable?
so far demand of bcnex is very high and the community sound strong and activity the proggress of team is transprancy see the proggress on the group or channel , and on there more event offering .
Have u been able to trade on the platform before hope their withdrawal fee is not much?
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019, 04:28 PM by cryptoze.)
(10-26-2019, 07:42 AM)cryptoze Wrote: [Image: download-bg.png]

In the wave of industrial revolution 4.0, Blockchain is considered the “key” to digital transformation and building future technology platforms. Capturing that trend, the Bcnex blockchain trading platform is the result of the efforts, vision and passion of a team of Vietnamese technology investors and developers.

At Bcnex, They always honor the values that connect people and promote creativity. They look forward to building an ecosystem of “creative blockchain start-up incubator” - where communication, knowledge sharing and exchange of values will be facilitated by blockchain technology, not only in Vietnam but also worldwide.

Join Here : http://bit.ly/BCNEXexchange

(10-26-2019, 01:02 PM)porto7in Wrote: Do you ever use this exchange? Is it trustable?
yes 100% sure I'm using

(11-26-2019, 02:29 PM)sidik7 Wrote: so far demand of bcnex is very high and the community sound strong and activity the proggress of team is transprancy see the proggress on the group or channel , and on there more event offering .
Yes I'm also using this Platform
BCNEX is not a bad exchange, though I have not really use it that much but I learn about this exchange during their bounty campaign. I guess it's worth given a trial.