Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Are we not abusing decentralization?

Decentralization is one of the greatest dreams of Satoshi looking at the how the blockchain technology and its immutable distributed ledger has been designed. Well it saddens my heart that the greed of men has led to the abusing of this freedom and liberty that Satoshi wanted us to have in the financial industry. Look at the way people are being scammed and robbed in broad day light just because crypto is embedded in anonymity and decentralization. I think we've all had it to the peak, how about we have some level of regulation with the activities in the crypto industry. Share your thoughts commrades.
(12-09-2019, 04:28 PM)lnashik6 Wrote: Decentralization is one of the greatest dreams of Satoshi looking at the how the blockchain technology and its immutable distributed ledger has been designed. Well it saddens my heart that the greed of men has led to the abusing of this freedom and liberty that Satoshi wanted us to have in the financial industry. Look at the way people are being scammed and robbed in broad day light just because crypto is embedded in anonymity and decentralization. I think we've all had it to the peak, how about we have some level of regulation with the activities in the crypto industry. Share your thoughts commrades.
Then what's the purpose of "decentralization" if regulation exist? we would in addition use existing system/technology.
Absolutely I don't abuse crypto currency decentralisation because it's crime and I don't like crime
I think criminal will always showed in our life, no matter is it decentralized or centralized. In the fact with fiat is also same the criminal always find the way to make money short time.