Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

Active User

This Forum Need More Active User
So far forum cointalks is perfect build the more event this is make all user in the world is comfortable to became on cointalks but still need more active user for make this forum and requires active users to build a good community atmosphere
I see that the quality of this forum is getting better and hopefully in the future it will grow with a great suprised and very responsive team .
thank you cointalks we are support to growth  Heart
Sure you are right about that. I guess that is why the forum is doing a lot in terms of give away to encourage the people. Very soon we will have more active members.
We need more features on this forum to encourage more members to be able to participate and active
i think needs a more team , likes to growth the community , i think community manager its needs on this forum
Every forum needs quality active users to be able to develop, if forum is lacking active users, such forum may not likely develop, We just need to keep referring people here.
yeah refering people is need but needs active user interaction so on this forum make have circulation interaction
We can spread the platform by sharing in the community
I think this is very new forum.This forum should need more active members for getting popularity
We need something like bounties, airdrops, or giveaways to trigger people to be more active. Most people are just interested in some programs that can give them some money.
*Forum Supporter*
Most popole recordedo on tha site many interested and hopeful if tha bitcoin