Coinstalks
Hi ! Please join our telegram HERE dollar

$10 limit for forum reward per member

Since the forum reward as a member is limit to $10 per member and it once, as an active members on the forum what will be our reward when we continue to be more active on the forum? or it that all?
I don't think is for once. The rule is that you cannot withdraw until $10. You will earn per post which means it will continue for as long as the admin want.
i think admin soon will explain about the event this hope will continoues a long term but need more active user for supporting this forum
to active .
Questions like this should be responded to by the admin so that everyone can know where they are heading to. We need clarity in a forum like this.
10$ is not limit for member it's rule's for withdrawing money. If you don't have 10$ you can't withdraw your money
(11-26-2019, 07:35 PM)Teewise Wrote: Since the forum reward as a member is limit to $10 per member and it once, as an active members on the forum what will be our reward when we continue to be more active on the forum? or it that all?
Only one cryptocurrency is outperforming bitcoin this year — and its exchange has pioneered the practice of destroying coins every quarter
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 12:15 PM by kabirahmed.)
Member limited on bitcoin and also cryptocurryncy on members on tha usefuf thing of essential

Bitcoin online site on member increase daybyday on its variouskins open
Yes now interest to tha language of essential income site and
I hope ful and this site on increase day by day in grammar with language
Yeah that is a great initiative taken by the community and everyone who are member of this community should follow all the terms and condition according to the community.